| || |
START HERE: Useful threads on the forum
Welcome to the Travel Forum
: information, advice, blogs and photos to help you find paradise in South East Asia. Registered users can log in here
; if this is your first visit, then you can register now for free
to enjoy full access to the forums. You don't have to register to post, but limitations exist unless you do (to prevent spam).
14th April 2010, 02:27 PM
| || |
| || |
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bath UK
| | START HERE: Useful threads on the forum
This is a work in progress, but the idea is to build up a link to all the thoroughly useful threads hidden deep within the travelforum.org archives (including the many years of the brilliant old forum). I am starting with the excellent restaurant reviews written by our resident food expert Emdee; I started compiling a special section for his reviews last year, but shamefully never actually finished it
So it only seems fair to start this master index with his in-depth reviews:
If anyone wants to help by linking to useful posts on either this or the old forums (NOT to external websites)
, post in this thread. I will see your post, merge it into this list, credit you for mentioning it and then delete your post to keep this thread uncluttered.
Steve Frequently Asked Questions
- Do I need a visa for Thailand?
- Can I stay in Thailand for more than 30 days?
- How to get from Bangkok Airport to Centre?
- Travelling to Thailand with a nut allergy?
- What visa/permits do I need to volunteer in Thailand?
- Songkran 2013 dates?
- How much does a tuk tuk cost in Bangkok? Bangkok Restaurant Reviews
- Aussie Pub & BBQ, Sukhumvit Soi 11
- Baan Rabiang Nam, Nonthaburi Soi 23 with thanks to Curt
- and here's Emdee's review of the same establishment
- Basil Restaurant, Sheraton Grande Sukumvit, Bangkok
- Basilico's Italian Restaurant, near Phrom Phong BTS
- Be My Guest, next to the Hilton Hotel on the Chayo Praya River
- Bull's Head Tavern, Soi 33/1 (BTS Phrom Phong)
- Bully's Pub and S&P, Sukhumvit, between Sois 2 and 4
- Cabbages and Condoms, Sukhumvit Soi 12
- Face Restaurant Bangkok
- Guy Grossi's Trattoria and Wine Bar, Intercontinental Hotel, Ploenchit Road
- Je Ngor's Seafood Restaurant
- Lek Seafood Restaurant, Silom
- Lek Seafood Restaurant, Silom with thanks to Warren
- Mei Jiang Restaurant, Peninsula Hotel, Klongsan
- MBK Food Court, National Stadium BTS
- Mrs Balbir's Indian Restaurant, Sukhumvit Soi 11
- Pickled Liver, Sukhimvit Soi 11
- Rosabieng Restaurant, Sukhumvit Soi 11
- Robin Hood Tavern, crnr. Sukhumvit and Soi 33/1, Bangkok (Phrom Phong BTS)
- Seafood Dragon restaurant, near World Trade Centre
- Seafood Restaurants in Bangkok
- Siam Paragon Food Court, Siam BTS
- Soi 33 Street Stall (Thai street food)
- Tongue Thai Restaurant
- Yok Yor Seafood, Soi Somdej, Chayo Praya 17
- Emdee's Beer Bible: Thai beers reviewed Thailand Restaurant Reviews
- The Loft Bar & Restaurant, Kanchanaburi with thanks to BrendanS
- Sewadee Restaurant, Chiang Rai Night Market
- Near River Restaurant, Rob Suak, Golden Triangle
Last edited by steveadmin; 16th March 2013 at 08:20 AM.